Breadfruit is a vegetable with high nutritional value. Originally from Oceania, the breadfruit comes from a tree called artocarpus altilis or breadfruit tree that is a tree of the Moraceae family. This vegetable is a tasty dish and has virtues for the skin, the hair. Excellent as flour, it is easily digestible. Regular consumption of breadfruit helps reduce diabetes while reducing the body’s absorption of sugar. The breadfruit is devoid of gluten thus promoting the digestion of the intestine. It is also an energy booster because rich in omega 3 and omega 6.
… Other gluten-free flours such as Millet, coral lens …. are at your disposal
ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE RECIPES FOR COOKING THIS FLOUR GLUTEN FREE
Breadfruit puree with turmeric and ginger
- 250g of breadfruit flour
- 1 onion, finely chopped or mixed with garlic
- 2 cloves of garlic mixed or looted or ground
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 250 g of semi-skimmed milk
- Salt according to your taste
- 1 pan to fry onions, garlic and turmeric
- 1 saucepan
- A big salad bowl
- Heat the pan, add a little oil. As soon as the oil begins to heat, add the finely chopped or mixed onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric to simmer all the ingredients. Book.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan, add the onion, garlic, ginger and turmeric that have been sweated in the oil in warm milk and season to taste.
- Then in this mixture, incorporate the breadfruit flour and mix dynamically to obtain a nice creamy mash. Add salt if necessary.
Very good tasting!
Fluffy duo with chocolate and breadfruit flour
Beforehand, your oven must be heated in Therm. 5 (160 ? C) for 25 minutes of cooking
- 120g of breadfruit flour
- 60 g of brown sugar
- 200 g of 100% dark chocolate
- 30 g almonds that have been crushed to obtain fragments
- 120 g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla pod or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 sachet of baking yeast
- 1 cake mold
- Traditional oven
- 1 pan to melt the chocolate
- A large salad bowl or the bowl of the robot
- In a saucepan, melt on low heat, chocolate.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the sugar, eggs, butter and baking powder.
- Then gradually add the breadfruit flour and mix well to obtain a light and fluid paste.
- Pour into a cake pan and bake for 25 minutes. (160 ?C).
Very good tasting!