The giraumon is a variety of pumpkin. Its origins are plural but several theses claim that it comes from the Caribbean. The benefits of the giraumon are recognized because it has a high content of carotenoids, compounds to which it owes its orange color, since the giraumon is excellent for the sight. Among these properties is beta-carotene, which the body transforms into a form of vitamin A. FYI, vitamin A is a nutrient needed to keep it healthy and have good vision, especially in the evening. The giraumon is also good for the heart because its seeds are excellent for heart health. They are naturally rich in certain compounds, such as phytosterols. These molecules have the ability to drop the level of bad cholesterol in the body. It also helps to keep the line because this vegetable is mainly composed of water, has an excellent source of fiber and contains few calories. Which means that when you eat, you feel quickly full. It is also good for the skin.
… Other gluten-free flours such as Millet, coral lens …. are at your disposal
ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE RECIPES FOR COOKING THIS FLOUR GLUTEN FREE
Cream of pumpkin soup with cream and potato
Recipe for 8 people
- 50g of pumpkin flour or pumpkin
- 2 mashed potatoes
- 50 g of butter
- 1 liter of water
- 1 onion, finely chopped or mixed with garlic
- 2 cloves of garlic mixed or looted or ground
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- Pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg
- 1 saucepan
- A wooden spoon
- The bowl of a robot
- Make the potatoes in hot water until they are cooked. Then reduce the potatoes to get a puree or switch to the robot for a few seconds.
- In the saucepan, melt the butter over low heat and add the onion, finely chopped or mixed with the garlic, nutmeg, pepper and salt.
- Then add the pumpkin or pumpkin flour and mix well.
- Then gradually add the water gently, continue to stir and add the cream. Mix generously all the contents and season with pepper or salt, if necessary. Serve hot preferably.
Very good tasting!
Fluffy cake with pumpkin and coconut flour
Beforehand, your oven must be heated in Therm. 5 (160 ? C) for 1 hour of cooking
- 250 g pumpkin or pumpkin flour
- 125g of butter
- 175g of brown sugar
- 50 g grated coconut
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet of baking yeast
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon rum or cognac
- 1 cake pan that will be buttered
- Traditional oven
- A large salad bowl or the bowl of the robot
- In a large bowl or in the bowl of the food processor, beat the brown sugar and butter, eggs and yeast, and vanilla and cinnamon.
- Gradually add the pumpkin flour.
- Then add in the mixture the grated coconut and the rum or cognac.
- Pour into the mold all the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour therm. (160 ?C).
Very good tasting!