Papaya native to America and southern Mexico, has an antioxidant activity similar to Vitamin E playing an important role in the protection and especially in the fight against cancer. Several studies have shown that high consumption of papaya can lead to a noticeable decrease in the risk of breast cancer. The papaya is a source of dietary fiber and helps to satisfy the appetite while quickly bringing a feeling of satiety. A high fiber diet is associated with a lower risk of colon cancer. Papaya is an important source of Vitamin A, C, Vitamin B5, B9, E and is rich in potassium.
… Other gluten-free flours such as Millet, coral lens …. are at your disposal
ORIGINAL AND UNIQUE RECIPES FOR COOKING THIS FLOUR GLUTEN FREE
Sweet cake with green papaya flour and raisins
Beforehand, your oven must be heated in Therm. 5 (165 ? C) for 50 minutes of cooking. The oven rack should be placed halfway up – Recipe for 8 people
- 300 g of green papaya flour
- 220g of ointment butter
- 15g of butter to butter the mold
- 170 g brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder or vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon guar gum or psyllium
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 small pinch of salt
- 1 traditional oven
- 1 cake mold
- A large salad bowl or the bowl of the robot
- Another bowl
- In the bowl or the bowl of the robot, put the sugar and butter and mix well?to obtain a creamy consistency. This is the mixture 1.
- Then add the eggs one by one while continuing to mix for incorporation?perfect, add also guar gum or psyllium. This is the mixture 2.
- Add the vanilla.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, the baking powder, the salt.
- Then add the mixture 1) to the mixture 2) while continuing to mix well to?obtain a creamy and smooth consistency. Stir in the raisins.
- Pour the contents into a pre-buttered cake mold.
- Bake in the oven on the rack at half-height, cook for 50 minutes, Therm. 5. Check the?baking by pressing a knife in the middle of the cake, if the knife comes out dry, the cake is cooked.?Let the cake cool 15 minutes and then unmold. Serve cold.
Very good tasting!
Mashed potatoes with green papaya flour and turmeric
- 250g of green papaya flour
- 1 onion, finely chopped or mixed with garlic
- 2 cloves of garlic mixed or looted or ground and a small pepper ” bird “
- 1/2 tablespoon Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 knob of butter
- 250 g of semi-skimmed milk
- Salt and pepper according to your taste
- 1 pan to fry onions, garlic and turmeric
- 1 saucepan
- A big salad bowl
- Heat the pan, add a little oil. As soon as the oil starts to heat,?add the finely chopped or mixed onion, garlic, the little bird pepper, ginger and turmeric to make all the ingredients shudder. Book.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan, add the onion, garlic, chilli, ginger and?turmeric that have been sweated in oil in warm milk and salt as per your taste.
- Then in this mixture, incorporate the green papaya flour and mix dynamically to obtain a beautiful creamy mash. Add salt and pepper and a hazelnut?butter if needed.
Very good tasting!